IHOP Barceloneta
Today was a day that I was very happy to be Puerto Rican for several reasons. To get started, today I passed by many beaches, which I had never been. We took a family trip along the northwest coast to near Mayagüez stopping at various tourist destinations such as the Arecibo’s Lighthouse, the face of Indian, etc. I have been amazed with how precious our island of Puerto Rico is. Today I tried to act like a tourist and always look everywhere watching everything. Since the morning I imagine that my bedroom was a room in a hotel. I loved that I did nothing more than leave my room, that I listened to music that my mom had put on, so that made it quite easy for me to imagine that I was entering a lobby from a hotel. In all the trips I have done I'm always checking on the food, because I love to eat, and on this trip I did the same. I was observing the dishes of all the restaurants we went to and tasted many of them. When we returned from the trip through the island, I loved being able to have stopped at IHOP because it is a restaurant I always look for when we travel to Florida long before it was brought here to PR. I made this trip with my family to do this journey as a tourist because I thought that as a tourist, the sense that one more uses is the visual because you feel like an explorer in a new world. Something that I observed about tourists was that before they do something, they first let someone else do it so that when they do it, they don’t look so awkward, such as when they were going to order something in a restaurant that they are always watching other tables first. I found this journey very curious and loved how we spent the whole day. I think I learned a lot from it.
Cara del Indio
Isabela's Coast
Music that I always imagine me listening to when being a tourist.


Hi Antonio, I see that you enjoyed your day and gained some valuable insights. Maybe you can add some photos, links, or music to improve the appearance of your posts. Stop by and talk to me anytime!
ReplyDeleteI really admire how you spent your day as a tourist. I believe that it is the wish of every tourist to spent a day like that "beach hopping" and see every nice spot of Puerto Rico. I also found very funny the way you interpret as a tourist everything that happened that day like the music in your house and your room as you were in a hotel. :)
ReplyDeleteHow nice that you spent an entire day visiting local beaches and tourist destinations! By the photos, I can see they're wonderful. I've never been to IHOP; I imagine it's very good if tourist always look for this. Puerto Rico is beautiful and there are so many places we, as puertorricans, should visit and know about. It was interesting what you said that tourists first see people try things and then they do it. It is so true!
ReplyDelete