Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A Letter to Cynthia

            Hi Cynthia Pittmann, I want to thank you for all the changes that this class have done with me. This semester for me would be unforgettable because of all the classes I manage at the same time but specially because on this class I made my first blog and I wrote a journal. I will think seriously about making another blog for all the things that I want to share with my friend in the future. What I love the most of this class was everything that I discovered by doing the journey journal and some of the activities such as a day as a tourist. On my journal, I love everything I wrote since the beginning. At first I did many entries talking about the stuff I like to do but later on I learn to let my mind fly free and try to catch up my thoughts while writing. This technique helped me know more about myself. I also notice about many things that I like to do that before I didn’t knew such as watching some series that I mention such as Pawn Stars from History Channel. This journal also helped me express my anger when I was feeling sad and just by writing whatever I felt writing, at the end I always felt better or while writing I found a solution to whatever problem I was going through. A dynamic that we made a lot in class that I like was decorating our journey journals with pictures, because this help other people know you better and even help you describe the type of person that one is. I like the way that you used refer to us, always with respect and you were always there for us for any questions that we may have. I say this since I send to you approximately 7 or 8 emails that maybe made you feel tired from me but you never said anything to me. ha ha ha.  Once again thank you for everything, and I know that this class will help a lot in the future because of all the writing we did.


2 comments:

  1. I really liked your letter! Like you did, I thanked Cynthia for all her effort and dedication towards our education. I think that we all agree that this class was a complete journey to the inside of ourselves, thus helping us discover so many new things of ourselves. She is DEFINITELY an available professor and she always looked out after us. Great teacher here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you did I also discovered a lot of things while doing the journal but most of all the blog. I agree with Erika when she says that this course helped us discover things about ourselves.. Also I believe that Cynthia is really a great professor too :)

    ReplyDelete