At
first I thought that doing all of these assignments were going to be an easy
task but when I started doing them I notice that it would be a challenge for
me. During the making of the journal, I experience many journeys. At the
beginning I was a little bit stressful and conscious when writing but later on,
I just let it go. If I read my journal now, it is easy to notice the flow with
which I wrote. I just kept writing till the alarm for the 10 minutes rang. Many
times I was amazed at how fast the time went. I really appreciate this
experience because along these journeys, I learned many things about me such as
some of my passions, which are my beautiful girlfriend, sports and my future
career. I realize that I love all these things I mentioned because most of the
time when I was writing, I couldn’t get them out of my head. During the making
of the blog, I got stressed a lot, but now I feel very proud of all the work I
did. I like a lot how colorful this blog ended. For me writing it’s almost my
passion but what makes it not be it yet is that it is very difficult for me to
know what I am going to write about. For example on these posts, which my topic
is imposed, I believe that it is easier for me to do the writing. Now, having
almost ended up with this blog, I can reflect on this entire journey I experience
and see how great it feels having a little public space on the Internet.
Many times when writing, I first navigate the internet to get inspire. For good quotes visit here and for great inspirational music please visit here.
Many times when writing, I first navigate the internet to get inspire. For good quotes visit here and for great inspirational music please visit here.

I really liked this post! I love how you feel about your girlfriend and how close you two seem to be. As I said to Stephanie, I think we all became travelers, writers and I am pretty sure that we became better persons too along this journey of class! Thank you for that quotes site, I am a huge fan of quotes!
ReplyDeleteI like this post so much that I believe it is my favorite! :D As Erika said, I also felt like living a real internal journey while doing all this activities in which we had to look up on ourselves...
ReplyDelete