Tuesday, August 27, 2013

By the breeze...


One of my favorite artist, Ellie Goulding.

           My name is Antonio Raimundí and I live in Dorado. I am only child and have three dogs which two of them are named after two american singers that are Madonna and Beyoncé. My parents have been married for more than 25 years and they met very young. At Dorado Academy I studied since pre-kinder to 12th grade, in other words I had all my childhood at the same place, but I can’t regret it because there were many exciting experiences. My goals are to become an orthopedic surgeon and I think that this idea came after been treated twice after some incidents I had some years ago. The first incident was when I jump off a moving golf car driven by me and the second one was after I broke the ACL (a ligament near the knee) at a soccer game on school.




            About my trips, maybe I can’t say much because the only places I have visited are Florida and some Caribbean islands that I went on a cruise. I have gone to Florida approximately 6 times or even more because I have some family members we like to visit, especially to keep in contact with them and see all the new cousins I have. Also, every time we go, we try to visit some attraction parks such as Busch Gardens, which is my favorite and Universal Studios. But I can say that my best and unforgettable journeys I have had, had been here at Puerto Rico visiting different cities with my family along. My family has a beach apartment at Luquillo and a boat at Fajardo and I could say that I have had the best moments of my live there along with my girlfriend.

Luquillo's Coast


I’ve been to:

10 comments:

  1. Hi! First of all, I find it really interesting that you're an only child! I have a dog named Perlita that looks a lot like your dog Madonna. Mine is a toy poodle, is yours the same? About your traveling, I personally love visiting Florida. I've been there like 7 times too and I never get tired of it. I feel like I'm a little child all over again. Busch Gardens is my favorite park too since I believe it's the most complete one, meaning it has roller coasters, water attractions and animal exhibits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and yes... Madonna is a toy poodle too! They are the cutest and most playful dogs in the world! :)

      Delete
  2. Antonio, first, I have to say I enjoyed when I was reading your story, because it is funny and informative at the same time and obviously, I like the names of your two "famous" dogs. Jajaja! Like you, I want to be surgeon, but cardiothoracic surgeon, so anyways I hope we can be colleagues in future. I think it is interesting that your best experiences are in Puerto Rico and I totally agree with you, because Puerto Rico has many beautiful and extraordinary places that people can visit and have a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow.. awesome! I can't imagine we meeting each other again in the future on a surgery or something important and we remembering our experiences on this class. I am sure that we will laugh a lot.

      Delete
  3. The beach photograph is amazing! I have a "famous" dog too- Benicio del Toro! (Don't forget to add the class info on the sidebar.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that photo is from my family's apartment on Luquillo. It has an amazing view. And I haven't written on the sidebar because I am still learning how to use this blog since is my first.

      Delete
  4. Hi Antonio! Like you, I'm an only child! Good and bad right? Haha, gets kind of boring sometimes. I laughed a lot with your dogs names! I had a dog named Shakira, but she died 4 years ago and I miss her very much. They become part of your family. Anyway, I liked how you tied your experiences in the hospital with deciding to study medicine. That happened to me also. That's great and I wish you the best of success! I have also been to Florida many times and love it more each time. But I do gotta say I love Disney. I would live there if they let me. Haha. How great that you have a house in Luquillo! I imagine you could go there and detox for a while from the hectic life in the urban area! I love the beach! Hope to keep reading your stories, see you in class! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there are few people that can understand us. Many times I feel bored too, specially some years ago, before starting at UPR. I love dogs too much, maybe cause of that same reason, because they accompany me every time I get bored. And yes, Luquillo is a great place to change the daily routine we are used to.

      Delete
  5. Hi!! I have to say that I like the way you appreciate and enjoy the trips and adventures you've had here in our precious island. I have also had the greatest times in my life here. I have never been in Florida and would like to go someday to see and experience all those adventures you had there that sound amazing :) I'll love to share a trip with you because I consider you a very funny person and always make me laugh a lot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also wish to have a fun and long-lasting trip with you... ;) You are a very special person to me. you know it! :D

    ReplyDelete