Monday, December 2, 2013

Blog's Reflection

            When I remember the first day in class when Prof. Pittmann told us that we needed to do a blog for the class I thought that it would be an easy job for me to do, since I love anything computer related. This reaction lasted till the moment that I began writing my first post. I think that it took me several hours for me to think what I would write for everyone to read. The only thing that calms me a little was that everybody else was put to do the same thing, so that helped me not to feel lonely.  I remember that when I finished that first post, I rested like a baby. That same night when I reflected on everything I did that day, and I notice that I could cross out “Do the first post” I was extremely happy. Then as the next posts were assigned, I dominated it with less difficulty. Today, I made my last changes to this blog and this will be my last post on it, but I would let know everybody reading this if in the future I decide to make a new blog for you to follow me. Writing on this blog I believe that made me a better person because for example it made me feel less shy and be a simpler person. This was a very productive assignment for me. On this last post, I want to give special thanks to the professor but also to every person on my group, which commented on every single post I made. I know that you guys did it because you wanted to and not because you were assigned to do it. Hahaha

 

2 comments:

  1. I was the complete opposite to you, at the beginning I was so scared of this assignment. Haha, I think we all rested like babies after our first post! I really liked your blog and all of your posts. I love the "That's all folks" picture! Let's hope that you do decide to write another blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also very scared at first like Erika and then I was calmed as I understood how to do it... I think that this blog helped you to share with all of us the great sense of humor you have ;) I have to admit I laughed a lot sometimes while reading your posts jejej

    ReplyDelete